The role of Bottling Room Operator at Masons Yorkshire Gin covers a multitude of tasks and involves being a crucial member of the bottling room team and controlling product quality in accordance with high Quality Standards, whilst ensuring on time demand. This role is a hands-on role and requires attention to details including and the completion of quality control documentation whilst supporting a small distillery team.
You will report to the Warehousing and Operation Manager and be required to perform various functions, including the tasks, duties, and responsibilities shown in the job responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for high quality spirits and must be able to hold high standards of quality assurance and be self-managed.
– Rotate between production operator and quality check roles to maintain smooth production and ensure Quality Specifications are met.- Maintain accurate records of bottling operations in accordance with the Bottling Room Procedure.- Implement proactive & reactive measures to minimise down time including fault finding and periodic machine adjustment.
– Undertake training from other members of the department in all aspects of bottling.
– Conduct cleaning and routine maintenance in accordance in accordance with the Bottling Room Procedure and Cleaning & Maintenance Plan.
– Communicate and consult with warehousing and distillery teams to facilitate smooth production.
– Conduct calibrations and inspections as required and report issues and risk immediately.
– Work in accordance with company HACCP and health and safety requirements.
– Monitor stock levels and assist in ordering.
– Occasional ad-hoc roles related to the business as required.
Previous work experience in the food and drinks industry, forklift licence and HACCP training are desirable but not essential.
– similar: 1 year (Preferred)