1st June – 9th June 2019
Join us on our very own gin trail around Yorkshire to celebrate World Gin Day and our 6th Birthday, from the 1st June to the 9th June 2019. The gin trail will be taking place in York, Leeds, Sheffield and Teesside, you only need to pick one city to take part!
First collect a gin trail passport (which can be collected from any of the participating bars).
Then visit at least 5 out of the 10 bars that we are working with in one city.
Upon arrival at each bar purchase Masons perfect serve or Masons cocktail and collect a stamp in your passport.
Upon completion of the gin trail you will be able to claim a FREE 20cl BOTTLE OF MASONS YORKSHIRE GIN & FEVER-TREE 20CL TONIC WATER! Did you say free gin? Yes, that’s right, and you can collect this from dedicated liquor shops around each city.
Collection Points for Prizes
Leeds – Latitude
Sheffield – Starmoore Boss
York – Trembling Madness (Stonegate) & Evil Eye
Teeside – Lewis & Coopers (Yarm)
Terms & Conditions
1. Consumers must visit at least 5 out of the 10 pre-selected outlets in one city / region (Ie. Leeds, York, Teesside or Sheffield)
2. Consumers must collect the official stamp at each outlet (if you do not have the official stamps you will not be able to claim your prize)
3. Masons 20cl bottles & Fever-Tree 20cl bottles limited while stocks last (maximum of 50 bottles per city)
4. Consumers will have a choice of a Masons 20cl: Original, Tea or Lavender (limited availability)
5. Masons 20cl and Fever-Tree 20cl available to collect up to 2 weeks after the gin trail ends (23.06.2019)
6. Masons 20cl and Fever-Tree 20cl prize available from the following stores: Trembling Madness (Stonegate), Evil Eye, Starmoore Boss and more to be announced.
7. Consumers can only collect their prize in the city where they take part in the gin trail
8. Consumers can post a picture on Instagram using the hashtag #Theyorkshiregintrail to be in with the chance of winning an additional Masons Yorkshire Gin prize.
9. Please drink responsibly