5cl Taste Experience Gift Set
Masons Yorkshire Gin is Yorkshire’s original gin distillery and each batch is made with the same care as when we started in 2013. Gin made with love – just as it should be.
Each product in this gift set has been developed with flavour in mind. Each naturally distilled with absolutely no added flavours, colours or nasties, these gins are beautifully crafted, perfect for your loved one. Perfect as a Christmas gift, this gin set will surely impress gin loving friends and family.
In this tasting experience gin gift set, you will find:
- 5cl bottle of The Original – Our journey into ginsmithery began with this bold and aromatic blend, created specifically to make the perfect gin & tonic. Expect flavours of juniper, citrus and cardamom.
- 5cl bottle of Lavender Edition – Developed with a hat-tip to one of Karl and Cathy’s favourite herbs, this Lavender Edition gin is an ode to the glorious fields of lavender grown in Yorkshire. Worry not, this mighty blend won’t send you to the land of nod, but instead to smooth and delicate flavours.
- 5cl bottle of Tea Edition – From the Masons Gin range comes a familiar flavour. Karl and Kathy worked hard to bring to life the iconic flavours of Yorkshire, and their first stop involved distilling the UK’s favourite brew, Yorkshire Tea. As you sip, the Yorkshire Dales will flash before your eyes.
- 5cl bottle of Peppered Pear Edition – This sweet and peppery blend is a delightful tipple and a real favourite at Masons HQ. Launched as a Limited Edition, the team simply couldn’t get enough and brought it into their permanent range. Distilled to PEAR-fection.
- 5cl bottle of Steve’s Apple Edition – Named after a remarkable distiller known for his apple trees, this gin is an ode to his work. They have even named one of their stills after him. This juicy blend will uplift your senses, and you don’t have to be called Steve to enjoy. Although it helps.
- 5cl bottle of Slow Distilled Sloe – Light the fire and curl up with this naturally distilled sloe gin. We distil the berries to produce a unique flavour with natural sweetness and a lingering dryness.